Re: JFFS2 endianness.

well thanx for the counter proposal. ;-)

I'm serious about the BE request though. Any device with a TCP stack
needs to deal with this quickly. Devices do not NEED to deal with LE
stuff.

Though i386 and arm kernels are both LE, I think that filesystems and
network code should all be BE.

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten