Re: Unknown INCOMPAT nodetype C002 at 0196f9e0

I'm able to reproduce this, but it takes some time (its on a 50MB
partition.)  I'll try on a smaller one to reduce the amount of data
to sort throught.

I also tried the jffs2_2.4_branch and was unable to reproduce the
problem. (Not that it doesn't exist.)

              David Woodhouse <dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org>