Re: New jffs2 files stay uncompressed?

> It shouldn't print that message if the empty space it's found is ending at
> the end of an erase block. cat /proc/mtd and see what it says the erasesize
> is.

Right... blkmtd seems to use an erase size of 128 KB although I had
specified 64 KB when building it...

Errors are gone now and other errors are gone after I specified the
real partition size with -p.

But... what is the typical mount time of a 110 MB jffs2 (45 MB occupied)
on a modern-CPU system?

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxxx.nl>