JFFS2: journaling of payload (non-meta data)

Hi,

I wonder if JFFS2 is able to ensure consistency of non-meta data (like ext3
AFAIK) if a power fail occurs. Right now my information is that if a power
fail occurs during a write operation, the file that is written could
contain only old data, only new data or portions of old and new data after
the reboot. Is this true?

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@xxxxxxx.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG