wear-levelling heuristics

Hi,

I read that the wear-levelling of JFFS 2 only works as long as the system
isn't rebooted because it will restart at the same point each time. It seems
to me that this is still the case if I look at jffs2/gc.c. Any comments? :-)

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@xxxxxxx.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG