very long write times on jffs2

Hi folks,

It's me again. :-) I filled my 16 MB MTD with ca. 10 MB of some small files,
resulting in a FS with 5 MB used. After that, I wrote a 5 MB file from
/dev/urandom to the FS. It took 9 seconds. Writing a second 5 MB file took
11 seconds. The FS now has 1,4 MB unused. If I overwrite the second file with
another 5 MB file, the dd command never returns (I waited for a few minutes).
There are alway approx. 1-2 MB written to the file (exact size varies).
Is this a known issue?

I'm using the CVS version that I grabbed yesterday.

Tino

--
tino.keitel@xxxxxxx.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG