Re: FW: Zlib compress

Yes, the problem just happens with certain files.
Attatched please find boa, I copy it to the jffs2 file system. Right now
I just know the system will crash in cfi_amdstd_write when I copy boa.
Is it porting problem? I am using uclinux 2.4.17 with SAMSUNG S3C4510B
and it is a new porting.

Steve Tsai