Support for NOR flash with ECC

Hi!

Recently, I have hacked up support for the STMicro M58LW064A flash
chips, see http://www.st.com/stonline/books/pdf/docs/7239.pdf.

The patch series here works for me, but might require some tweaks for
other people and will require some cleanup work before David should
accept it.

This is basically a preview, until my exams are over and I have some
time to work on the patches again. Sorry, time is running out.

Jörn

--
A surrounded army must be given a way out.
-- Sun Tzu