Re: Administrivia.

thats nothin', cuz last week my fax ftp server shorted pwrsupply had energized
the case.  ended up spooking me out of bed when it went *pifff* electrical sparks
glowing about and all sorts of smoke wafting though the room. the computer is
fine, the pwrrsupply is not. replaced it w/ a spare.   yes, i have surge prot.
and ups one this one.

this is good lesson for grounding pwr supply connections, (which i did) and saved
my ICs too..

hrm, http://digitalatoll.flnet.org/ maybe what ya want..

--chris