BIOS in a DOC for intel 810E

Hi Everybody,
   I am new to Linux and DOC - but am very interested. Can anyone
tell me whether it is possible and how to port BIOS into a DOC
millenium? Will XIP be possible, even before the DOC driver loads?
So that, after it acts as a BIOS, the chip must remap and act as a
harddrive, storing the file system and booting linux. Can it be
done? Where can I find more help and documentation? Please help. I
use a intel 810E motherboard, PIII.
Truly,
Moorthi.