Re: correct mkfs.jffs utility

I had choosen the mtd block device in my kernel
configuration.
But it didn't create the mtdblock/0 device itself.
When i tried it creating and using it gave me error of
invalid block device.

See  I have broken my work in the following stuff
1. Check the created image
2. Mount it to the actual device.

Actually I tried with DOC using nftl device
(/dev/nftl)
but then it didn't work.
In the mtd-jffs-howto.txt site I read that its not
essential that jffs will work on DOC.

So I want to first try with Ramdisk and then go ahead.
I have one more question.Is there any point in having
jffs on RaM DISK.

I'll be really thankful if u can direct me from
here.As I don't want to stop my self after trying so
hard for so long
Thanks once again
jasuja