Re: correct mkfs.jffs utility

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 11:56:22 +0100, j t wrote:
> I had choosen the mtd block device in my kernel
> configuration.
> But it didn't create the mtdblock/0 device itself.
> When i tried it creating and using it gave me error of
> invalid block device.

I suppose you have confused CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK and CONFIG_MTD_BLKMTD. In
fact you need both options to get things working. The fist lets you
access MTDs as a block device, the latter emulates an MTD on an
existing block device.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@xxxxxxx.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG