Re: Test cases for JFFS2

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 10:59:24AM -0600, J B wrote:
> I am just wondering what programs/scenarios people use to test JFFS2.  I
> have noticed that dbench has been mentioned before, and was wondering if
> there was anything else people were using other than
> "cp -a /bin/* /home", etc.

I did something like:
while true; do
  echo "Hello" > file.new
  move file.new file
done

several time at once towards different files; because we
have several processes that typically do only small accesses
to the file system, and we were wondering how well JFFS2
would cope. Turned our it uncovered a bug :-)

/Y