Re: Test cases for JFFS2

mad_flasher@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  I was actually going to see if I could get fsx-linux to work as well.
>  Looks  like you beat me to the punch ;).  I'll check it out.

You need to use '-W' because we don't do shared writable mmap. You also
need to either use '-R' or  change its readonly mmap(PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED)
to use MAP_PRIVATE instead.

For reasons I don't quite understand, generic_file_mmap() refuses to honour
the former because we have no ->writepage() method, even though it was
readonly.

I was going to send out a patch which 'fixed' it, hoping to learn from the
criticism it would attract, but got distracted into fixing the JFFS2 bug
instead.

--
dwmw2