Re: Test cases for JFFS2

>From: David Woodhouse <dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org>
>You need to use '-W' because we don't do shared writable mmap. You also
>need to either use '-R' or  change its readonly mmap(PROT_READ, MAP_SHARED)
>to use MAP_PRIVATE instead.

Yeah I noticed that too.  I actually got it to complete using '-R' '-W' and
'-L'(no file creation or size changes) and '-N 2000'.

>For reasons I don't quite understand, generic_file_mmap() refuses to honour
>the former because we have no ->writepage() method, even though it was
>readonly.
>
>I was going to send out a patch which 'fixed' it, hoping to learn from the
>criticism it would attract, but got distracted into fixing the JFFS2 bug
>instead.

Which bug is that?  Unfortunately we are using a quite old version of jffs2
(CVS from pre 2.4.10) so I will have to fix the the same bug until we move
up to a new kernel :(

Thanks,