mirroring in JFFS2

Hi,

        Our system needs error detection and recovery of data on Flash.
We selected Jffs2 which has in built CRC. And planning to modify
Jffs2 code for mirroring. This means...each write and erase will be
duplicated
on mirror partition . While reading if a CRC error is detected,
the mirror data will be read.

                    Can any one say if this implementation is ok (or is
possible)?
Have anyone implemented a similar system before? Any other way to attain
redundancy?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

-miraj