Re: Mount a JFFS2 image from loopback device?

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002 00:19:40 +0800, "Zhou Ping" <zhouping_jay@xxxxxxx.com>
said:
> Hi,
> I'd like to test a JFFS2 image on my desktop PC. First I built an image
> file and setup a loopback device:
>
> #mkfs.jffs2 -o /tmp/flash

it's been some time since i touched jffs2.., but is that the correct way
to use mkfs.jffs2? IIRC, you're supposed to specify a source directory to
build the filesystem from (separate from the '-o' directory).

-jf

--
  "It's an extraordinary world!" - jfsworld <at> fastmail.fm