JFFS Newbie

Hello,

I am a newbie to JFFS. I am interested in JFFS as a flash file system
for use on a siemens C167uP using a 1Mb Block Mapped NAND Flash.

This device is intended to be a small ruggedized data logger.

I would like to port the core jffs code to be supported on a device with
a very small custom operating system (not Linux). I would like to
support only the most basic file operations and directories.

Is there a documentation map for just the core jffs source files?

If possible does someone have a list of the basic source files needed
to implement jffs?

Thanks,

Brian
--
/*     Brian Moran                                 */