Re: Does JFFS2 take seconds to mount?

Thank you, Davit.

I could eliminated some JFFS2 warnings by using "-e 0x20000" option.
But it still takes about 10sec to mount my rootFS.
I want to ask you why JFFS2 takes such a long time to mount?
According to your white paper [1], there are four-stage operation
when mounting arootFS.
Can we delay some of these passes, or do we have to do all of
these passes when mounting?

[1] JFFS : The Journalling Flash File System

Regards,
Shuichi