Re:

On Monday 17 March 2003 06:07, jimzeus@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> Hi,folks
>
> Is there any way to make the NAND flash into FAT filesystem?
> If the answer is yes,how can it be? I mean, what layer does it need ? Is
> the MTD necessary?
Do you mean the SmartMedia FAT filesystem, as it is used in digicams and MP3
players ?
Yes MTD will be neccecary. You have to write a new filesystem layer, which
matches the specifications of SmartMedia DOS-FAT. This layer has to handle
the NAND specific page aligned write and bad block issues.

--
Thomas