jffs2 kernel option

Hi list,

I updated uclinux to your latest mtd and jffs / jffs2 stuff. I can't compile
the jffs2 option without enabling the NAND flash support for jffs2.
Compilation of file.c says that jffs2_flush_wbuf_gc has too many arguments.
This is because of the #define in os-linux.h which defines
jffs2_flush_wbuf_gc with one argument to NOR flash.

Can I use the jffs2 with NAND option enabled with NOR flash or is there a
patch for it? Is it possible to mix NAND and NOW flash on a system?

regards

Dani