Filesystem required by an embedded device?

Hi,

          I want to create a filesystem for my Flash
memory(32 MB). I like to use JFFS. How could I
determine the files required for my embedded device
based on Intel's Xscale PXA255? What is the minimal
file system required for an embedded device?

Thanks in advance for any help in advance!

Regards,
Deya.