JFFS2 MTD NAND with two banks

Hi list,

Jffs2 is usable now on our small platform with a 68vz328 (Thanks David for the
kind support).

A 32MB Flash chip is mounted within 37 seconds.

Now I would like to add the smart media slot on our board. After reading the
nand tech document, I still do not understand how to access the smart media
chip. We use two chips (NAND flash and Smart Media Card)  to share the ALE
and CLE lines. So how must I adapt the your_hwcontrol mechanism or  do I need
to write a second independing driver (how could I handle concurrent access in
that case).

Thanks a lot

regards

Dani