Re: ACLs in jffs2

On Thu, 11 December 2003 15:25:21 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:

> I think we need to allow at least up to 64KiB for EAs, which means we
> really do want to allow them to be more than one node.

64kiB per attribute or 64kiB overall?

And I agree, the proper solution should not require special casing and
still use only one data node per short EA.  Might be non-trivial or
even impossible, though.  Haven't thought about it.

Jörn

--
"Security vulnerabilities are here to stay."
-- Scott Culp, Manager of the Microsoft Security Response Center, 2001