JFFS on 2.6.0

Hi,
I am conducting driver-level test to have a performance analysis of JFFS
File System. I am trying to mount an IDE Block Device as JFFS2, but am
unable to do so.. I am unable to get mkfs.jffs also. :( Could someone help
me by telling me way to mount a hard disk as JFFS? I am trying this on
Kernel 2.6.0. I have enabled MTD and JFFS/JFFS2 by menuconfig. Are there any
other parameters also to be enabled? Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sumit