Re: jffs2 garbage collect problem

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 20:21 +0200, YBEN@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm developing a system that has 2 FS on it.
> 1. SQUASHFS --> mounted as /
> 2. JFFS2
> Both of them are on the same mtd.
> Sometime, when booting, the gc start workingon the mtd while the system is
> (the mtd is in erease block mode).

This sounds like either an error in the flash chip driver -- allowing a
read for the squashfs partition to happen while a write or erase in the
JFFS2 partition is active -- or more likely an error in your setup of
squashfs. Make sure squashfs is mounted on the MTD device, not trying to
use the flash directly.

--
dwmw2