Re: JFFS on 2.6.0

Thanks David for your kind and quick response. I tried downloading the
'blkmtd' module from website for kernel 2.6.0, but I could only find for
2.4.x series. I got that from iPAQ website. Isn't it available for 2.6.0
yet? I saw people working on it for 2.5.x. Haven't they made it a default in
2.6? I tried Googling, but couldn't find any website for downloading. :(

I even gave it a shot to try the old module format on the new kernel, but it
did not work... as expected.

I will need further help from you in this regard. Could you let me know how
to use it on 2.6.0, I mean, where could I find the blkmtd for 2.6.0? Thanks
for your support.

Sumit