NAND problem

Hi list,

we have a NAND flash on a system which powered on battery. When the battery
runs out, on rebpot the following problem occured.

Empty flash at 0x01201d1c ends at 0x01201e00
eth0: using half-duplex 10Base-T (RJ-45)
jffs2_get_inode_nodes(): Data CRC failed on node at 0x01200cd8: Read
0x5cca0472,
calculated 0x33b37985
Checked all inodes but still 0x10a68 bytes of unchecked space?
kernel BUG at gc.c:137!
Kernel panic: BUG!

in the rc script we only mount the nand flash and it stops the kernel

looks like this is happening in gc.c line 138

/* checked_ino is protected by the alloc_sem */
if (c->checked_ino > c->highest_ino) {
  printk(KERN_CRIT "Checked all inodes but still 0x%x bytes of unchecked
space?\n", c->unchecked_size);
  D1(jffs2_dump_block_lists(c));
  spin_unlock(&c->erase_completion_lock);
  BUG();