Re: RFC: generalize jffs2_nand_flash_setup

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 14:01, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> Ooops!
>
> That's breaking boards which have NOR and NAND.
> I'm not really amused, as I have such boards :)

Yes, good point.  Thats what I get for trying to generalize something,
but only thinking about specific setups.  DOH!

I'll try and get some better patches for tomorrow.  Something like what
you suggested earlier will probably work best.  If you get to it before
I do, I wouldn't mind at all ;).

josh