MKFS.JFFS2

Hello,

I am running Linux 2.4.21 on an Intel Development Platform (Mainstone II
with a PXA 270).
I was wondering is there is a specific version of mkfs.jffs2 should I be
using ?? I downloaded
a binary copy of version 1.17 from http://sources.redhat.com/jffs2/.
However, from looking
at a CVS mirror I can see that this versioin is older, and I am looking for
the most stable
version.

Thanks,
Peter

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution
or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the
sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is
susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized
amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we
are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment
or viruses or any consequence thereof.