RE: Does JFFS supports high memory

Please read http://david.woodhou.se/email.html

You are top-posting and using a broken mail program which omits

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 18:12 +0530, Kodandaram, Harish wrote:
> I am a newbie to linux and may be silly but just want know if high memory is
> supported in JFFS how is it possible without using kmap

You're not silly. We do have to use kmap -- JFFS is broken.

But JFFS is not maintained. You can fix it yourself if you like, but
probably you should use JFFS2 instead.

Every time I threaten to remove JFFS from the official kernel tree
someone seems to come forward and offer to maintain it. So here goes
again.... is someone going to do it or am I going to remove it?

--
dwmw2