RE: model based compressor support

> Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> > Is it possible to specify that all files in a specific directory should
> > be uncompressed? How?
>
> In this version you can specify compressor configuration only for files
> not for subdirectories.
>
> But it is good idea! I will extend this possiblity for subdirectories
> (not too much work).

OK, thanks.

> If it is urgent I can send a patch for you soon (with an example how to
> use it).

No, it is not urgent. I just wanted to make sure that when I do upgrade to 2.6,
there would be something like this avalible. We download packages which
are already gzipped and it make little sense to try to compress them again.
By marking a directory in JFFS2 as "do not try to compress" we can avoid that
and hopefully the download will be quicker.

 Jocke