[Newbie] Few Queries related to JFFS2

Hi all,

I am working on embedded project where we are using
root filesystem with jffs2 filesystem type( 4MB NOR
FLASH). I have few queries related to it.

1. Is the erase block size specified while creating jffs2
   image should be same as that of flash block size ?

2. I have read from the mailing list that free space has to
   be left for proper functioning of GC  ( hideing them from
   userspace ). Is there any number ( one or two erase block
   ) ?

With Thanks,
--
Ashok S.