Re: Filename lenght > 1?

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 12:14 +0200, Flavio Pereira wrote:
> When I mount the relevant mtdblock device everything seems okay. I can
> copy files across and all looks good. As soon as I un-mount the JFFS2
> partition and re-mount it, the files have disappeared. What makes this
> confusing it the only files with a filename length of 1 character are
> saved and available after a remount or boot, all other files with
> filenames greater that one character disappear. This holds true for
> directories as well. Weird? Has anyone seen anything like this before?
> Any ideas on where to start debugging are greatly appreciated...

Check that your CPU's alignment fixups are working correctly; that loads
of a word from an unaligned address are correctly fixed up.

Can you erase the flash, mount the file system and create _one_ file
with a name which is longer than one character? Then unmount and take a
snapshot of the flash, and show it to me?

--
dwmw2