Flash errors on axis 83+ device server?

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this question, but .....

Can anyone tell me the most likely cause of the following errors I found
in my /var/log/messages file on my 83+ board?

Aug 31 05:10:15 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Aug 31 18:26:17 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Sep  1 04:59:29 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Sep  1 05:41:04 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Sep  1 10:18:36 AxisProduct kernel: Write of 68 bytes at 0x0049ffbc
failed. returned -22, retlen 68
Sep  1 10:39:29 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK

I'm most concerned about the write error, which  occurred while my app
was writing to disk (indirectly while updating a SQLite database file).

-Randy