Write errors and warnings in /var/log/messages file.

Can someone at Axis explain to me the significance of these kernel
messages I'm seeing in /var/log/messages on my device server 83+ board?

Sep 12 18:47:14 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Sep 12 22:17:05 AxisProduct kernel: Write of 68 bytes at 0x0049ffbc
failed. returned -22, retlen 68
Sep 13 02:42:11 AxisProduct kernel: Write of 68 bytes at 0x0049ffbc
failed. returned -22, retlen 68
Sep 13 21:58:21 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK
Sep 14 08:49:02 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK

All my application code lives in user space and I have no custom drivers
or kernel hacks installed so I don't see how my application could be
directly responsible for these messages.

Is it possible that my flash is becoming exhausted?

-Randy