From: owner-jffs-dev@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-jffs-dev@xxxxxxx.com] On Behalf
Of Randy Graham
Sent: den 20 september 2005 22:12
To: jffs-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Write errors and warnings in /var/log/messages file.

Can someone at Axis explain to me the significance of these kernel
messages I'm seeing in /var/log/messages on my device server 83+ board?

Sep 12 18:47:14 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase
operation was in progress, but erase completed OK Sep 12 22:17:05
AxisProduct kernel: Write of 68 bytes at 0x0049ffbc failed. returned
-22, retlen 68 Sep 13 02:42:11 AxisProduct kernel: Write of 68 bytes at
0x0049ffbc failed. returned -22, retlen 68 Sep 13 21:58:21 AxisProduct
kernel: Warning: DQ5 raised while erase operation was in progress, but
erase completed OK Sep 14 08:49:02 AxisProduct kernel: Warning: DQ5
raised while erase operation was in progress, but erase completed OK

All my application code lives in user space and I have no custom drivers
or kernel hacks installed so I don't see how my application could be
directly responsible for these messages.

Is it possible that my flash is becoming exhausted?

-Randy