Re: RE: why jffs2 complain no space left on device while there is some space left ?

Dear Spencer Shanson:
	thank u very much, but perhaps your  solution have no effects to me, the number of sectors for each partion is more than 8 now, and sectors are contiguous, following  are the partions info, and each sector size is 64k, so the sector number of partion '/dev/mtdblock2' is 63 sectors, do you have any suggestion?   thanks a lot.

/dev/mtdblock2            4032      3972        60  99% /
/dev/mtdblock3            2880      2860        20  99% /mnt/mtd3

------- 2006-10-11 01:58:05 wrote£º----------

	Best Regards
	Shenzhen RouterD Networks Ltd.
	huzhibin